Training Program Search Service (TPSS)
ICF does not offer training for becoming a coach. (We do offer professional development for practiced coaches.) As the accrediting body, we cannot recommend any specific training programs.
To ensure quality training, the International Coach Federation (ICF) accredits coach-training programs that meet its high standards. To find ICF-accredited programs, we suggest that you use our Training Program Search Service (TPSS) below. The search for a coach-training program is a highly individual process which depends greatly on your personal preferences and goals. The TPSS is designed to give you basic information about all ICF-accredited programs.
For further information, please contact this training organization rather than
the ICF office. The ICF recommends all approved programs equally and cannot
recommend one program over another.
||The Myers-Briggs Company Pty Ltd
|Bookmark this program:
||Open in New Window
||FIRO® Certification Program
||Core: 2.5 Personal: 0 Business: 0 Resource Development: 10 Other: 0 Total CCE: 0 Total: 12.5
The Myers-Briggs Company is one of the world’s largest business psychology providers. We empower individuals to be the best versions of themselves by enriching self-awareness and understanding of others. Organizations of all sizes work with us to improve their teamwork and collaboration, develop inspirational leaders, foster diversity and solve their most complex people challenges.
We’re established assessment developers, expert trainers and business psychologists. Our powerfully practical solutions are grounded in a deep understanding of the significant social and technological trends that affect people and organizations. As a Certified B Corporation®, The Myers-Briggs Company is part of a global movement of people using business as a force for good™.
With a global network of offices, partners and certified independent consultants in 115 countries, products in 29 languages, and experience working with 88 of the Fortune 100 companies, we’re ready to help people succeed.
||For more than 50 years, the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) approach has helped people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication styles and behaviour.
The 2-day FIRO® Certification Program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge to guide their organisation toward greater self-understanding and self-awareness, improved one-to-one relationships and teamwork, career development, and greater leadership development.
The program will provide participants with the key skills, knowledge and resources to professionally and ethically administer and apply the FIRO® family of products in leadership development, executive coaching and team building activities.
Programs are currently available in:
- Australia: Brisbane - 8-9 Aug | Melbourne - 11-12 Oct | Perth - 27-28 Nov - New Zealand: Auckland - 5-6 Dec
- Philippines: Manila - 8-9 Nov
- Beijing, China: 17-18 Oct
- Shanghai, China: 13-14 Dec
- Hong Kong: 26-27 Jul | 6-7 Dec | 7-8 Mar 2019 | 13-14 Jun 2019
- India: Delhi - 26-27 Jul | Mumbai - 25-26 Oct
Participants will learn how to use the FIRO-B® instrument, a powerful tool that helps individuals to understand their own behaviour and their impact on others, together with the FIRO Business® instrument, designed to address the needs of organisations and focused on improving performance.
Because the FIRO® instruments can be used alone or in combination with the Myers-Briggs® instrument and other CPP products, they can provide a comprehensive approach to your training and development initiatives.
Program Highlights: - An administration of each of the FIRO-B® and FIRO Business® instruments
- Learn how to professionally and ethically administer the FIRO® instruments and interpret the results for leadership development and coaching
- Understand the design and theory of the FIRO® instruments, plus learn about the reliability and validity of the scales and results
- Take home practical activities to help organisations develop effective leaders and improve the performance of teams
- Learn how and when to use reports and support materials
- Develop your feedback skills and techniques to respond to client questions
- Upon successful completion of the program you will gain a certificate of qualification to purchase and use the FIRO® instruments and reports
Program Resources include: - FIRO-B® Workbook
- Introduction to the FIRO-B® Instrument (3rd ed.)
- Practitioner Resources (Presenting FIRO-B® in Organizations, FIRO-B® Feedback Session)
- FIRO-B® Technical Guide
- FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations
- FIRO-B® Self Scorable Booklet
- Introduction to FIRO Business® Instrument
- FIRO Business® Technical Guide
- FIRO Business® Leadership Report with FIRO Business® Profile
For MBTI® Certified Practitioners and Executive Coaches:
Become qualified in the FIRO® suite of instruments to access the insightful Leadership Report using FIRO-B® and MBTI®.
Based on responses to both the MBTI® and FIRO-B® instruments, this report helps clients explore and expand their understanding of the leadership style they use in organisations and how others might perceive and react to it.
||The Myers-Briggs Company Pty Ltd
185 N Wolfe Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: +1 800 624 1765
Phone: 61 3 9342 1300
||Business/Organizations, Executive, Leadership, Personal/Organizational
|Approval Start Date:
||June 1, 2018
||Approval End Date:
||June 30, 2019