Training Program Search Service (TPSS)
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) does not offer training to become a coach (we only offer professional development for practiced coaches). As the accrediting body for coach training programs, we cannot recommend any specific training programs.
To ensure quality training, ICF accredits coach training programs that meet the high standards set forth by ICF and ICF Coach Training. To find ICF-Accredited Training Programs, we suggest that you use our Training Program Search Service (TPSS) below. The search for a coach training program is a highly individual process that depends greatly on your personal preferences and goals. The TPSS is designed to give you basic information about all ICF-Accredited Training Programs.
For further information, please contact this training organization rather than
the ICF office. The ICF recommends all approved programs equally and cannot
recommend one program over another.
||The Myers-Briggs Company Pty Ltd
|Bookmark this program:
||Open in New Window
||FIRO® Certification Program
||Core: 2.5 Resource Development: 10 Total: 12.5
For more than 50 years, our commitment to customer service, quality and deep technical and commercial expertise has resulted in a proven track record of successfully delivering valuable solutions that make a positive difference for our clients.
Through our consultancy services, psychometric assessments, resources and certification training we enable our clients to deliver assessment, development and retention solutions which enable individuals, leaders, teams and
organisations to better understand and enhance their skills and capabilities.
Among our world-renowned instruments are the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), Strong Interest Inventory®, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®), FIRO®, EQ-i 2.0®, CCL 360-Degree Assessment Suite and CPI assessments.
Our instruments and expert solutions are utilised by clients of all sizes, including multi-national organisations, government agencies, leading business schools, educational institutions and independent training and development consultants.
Our offices and representatives are located throughout the Asia Pacific region, including:
Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China, India, Thailand and Taiwan.
||For more than 50 years, the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) approach has helped people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication styles and behaviour.
The 2-day FIRO® Certification Program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge to guide their organisation toward greater self-understanding and self-awareness, improved one-to-one relationships and teamwork, career development, and greater leadership development.
The program will provide participants with the key skills, knowledge and resources to professionally and ethically administer and apply the FIRO® family of products in leadership development, executive coaching and team building activities.
Programs are currently available in:
- Australia: Brisbane - 8-9 Aug | Melbourne - 11-12 Oct | Perth - 27-28 Nov - New Zealand: Auckland - 5-6 Dec
- Philippines: Manila - 8-9 Nov
- Beijing, China: 17-18 Oct
- Shanghai, China: 13-14 Dec
- Hong Kong: 26-27 Jul | 6-7 Dec | 7-8 Mar 2019 | 13-14 Jun 2019
- India: Delhi - 26-27 Jul | Mumbai - 25-26 Oct
Participants will learn how to use the FIRO-B® instrument, a powerful tool that helps individuals to understand their own behaviour and their impact on others, together with the FIRO Business® instrument, designed to address the needs of organisations and focused on improving performance.
Because the FIRO® instruments can be used alone or in combination with the Myers-Briggs® instrument and other CPP products, they can provide a comprehensive approach to your training and development initiatives.
Program Highlights: - An administration of each of the FIRO-B® and FIRO Business® instruments
- Learn how to professionally and ethically administer the FIRO® instruments and interpret the results for leadership development and coaching
- Understand the design and theory of the FIRO® instruments, plus learn about the reliability and validity of the scales and results
- Take home practical activities to help organisations develop effective leaders and improve the performance of teams
- Learn how and when to use reports and support materials
- Develop your feedback skills and techniques to respond to client questions
- Upon successful completion of the program you will gain a certificate of qualification to purchase and use the FIRO® instruments and reports
Program Resources include: - FIRO-B® Workbook
- Introduction to the FIRO-B® Instrument (3rd ed.)
- Practitioner Resources (Presenting FIRO-B® in Organizations, FIRO-B® Feedback Session)
- FIRO-B® Technical Guide
- FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations
- FIRO-B® Self Scorable Booklet
- Introduction to FIRO Business® Instrument
- FIRO Business® Technical Guide
- FIRO Business® Leadership Report with FIRO Business® Profile
For MBTI® Certified Practitioners and Executive Coaches:
Become qualified in the FIRO® suite of instruments to access the insightful Leadership Report using FIRO-B® and MBTI®.
Based on responses to both the MBTI® and FIRO-B® instruments, this report helps clients explore and expand their understanding of the leadership style they use in organisations and how others might perceive and react to it.
||The Myers-Briggs Company Pty Ltd
PO Box 810
Parkville, VIC 3052
Phone: +1 800 624 1765
Phone: 61 3 9342 1300
||Business/Organizations, Executive, Leadership, Personal/Organizational
|Approval Start Date:
||June 1, 2018
||Accreditation Renewal Date:
||June 30, 2019